Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nogen fra Danmark ?

Comment

Play DOD from the beta, remember dod_dam, Mainz, dod_hill (in which allies respawned stacked in a pyramid for some reason).

Played Omaha back before the back area with the big guns was completed. And back when Caen had those machine gun tank thingies at the mid.

I remember when Flash was a custom map, and had several seasonal versions; winter version had a secret swimming pool accessible from axis spawn. There was a giant poster of a penguin there, when you shot it you'd die. Haha....great times.

I desperately miss dod_campagne and FESTUNG. Plus so many more than I can't remember.

Comment

Originally posted by Pad Seayew [FNF
        ;n19644]Play DOD from the beta, remember dod_dam, Mainz, dod_hill (in which allies respawned stacked in a pyramid for some reason).

Played Omaha back before the back area with the big guns was completed. And back when Caen had those machine gun tank thingies at the mid.

I remember when Flash was a custom map, and had several seasonal versions; winter version had a secret swimming pool accessible from axis spawn. There was a giant poster of a penguin there, when you shot it you'd die. Haha....great times.

I desperately miss dod_campagne and FESTUNG. Plus so many more than I can't remember.
        Totally agree. dod_campagne was a great custom map on public servers. Enjoyed it a lot. The visuals were pretty good too for a hl1 engine game.

Comment

Used to Play DoD a lot between around 2005-2010 ran a couple of clans and may be a video of me somewhere on YouTube still.
          Played in a couple of leagues, but then disappeared from the gaming for a few years, but jump on occasionally. Saw this and it brought back sooo many memories, but struggling to find a decent server with a low enough ping for me to play. Tried to get my own server hosted but they are useless and it seems to be running an older version of the server.

played for the likes of the following.

exodus patriots
          genesis knights
          Soldiers of Shadows

Comment

I really miss Heutau. And Schwetz. And a zillion others.

Comment

started in late 2000 with the early betas (I think it was 1.1b). Playing competitive since 2002 in Europe until a couple of months ago when when we did a couple of 12 man with other guys (still dod 1.3).
              I always dreamed about going to the CPL in 2004 and 2005 but budget was always a problem but I attended several LAN parties in Europe.

I guess dod is part of my life and I look forward to see where this game develops.

Comment

Any DeXworld heads in here? I saw Mentos in some of the alpha footage and that was all I needed to get hooked.

Comment

I played for dynasty and won TPG mid with them. I also played for K-2 WarCrew and a few other teams.

Comment

Working...
                  X