No announcement yet.

Cleaning up the Clan List (Removing clans no longer with us) - May 13 / May 27

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaning up the Clan List (Removing clans no longer with us) - May 13 / May 27

NEW PURGE CALLED
    A new purge has been scheduled to take affect 5/27/2017.

WHAT IS A PURGE:
    A "Clan List" is only useful if it shows ACTIVE groups and not dead groups. So every so often (usually within three months) I go through and see who all is still alive and operating in Days of War. If a group is deemed disbanded, they are removed from the clan list.

The lists that will be affected are the main CLAN LIST and the REALISM UNIT LIST.

HOW TO NOT GET REMOVED
    To help me out, Clan/Realism and Comp Team owners, please use this thread to reply and let us know if your group is still active or not (please include your groups name as it appears on the list).

Otherwise, starting on May 13th, I will begin the LONG and tiresome process of visiting each groups Steam page or websites to get confirmation there your group is still alive and well in Days of War. You must respond to it or respond here. It is not my job to go through all of your forum posts to see if you are still active in Days of War or have left for another game.

WHAT IF YOU GET REMOVED BY ACCIDENT?
    Just let me know on Steam, these forums or the Realism Community website (if you are a Realism Unit).

ALL GROUPS (Except Regional Communities) will be in this periods purge
    First Sergeant A. Switz [3rd MAR]
    Company Commander, 3/3 India Company
    3rd Battalion, 3rd Marines

Reserved
    Last edited by A. Switz [3rd MAR]; 04-29-2017, 02:01 AM.

Comment

3rd Marines (Realism Unit) still active and in Days of War. Have dropped play times for the past couple of months, but plan to increase presence again within this next quarter.

Comment

The 3te Panzer Grenadier Division is also still active in Days of War.

@A. Switz [3rd MAR]: Maybe you could update the link to our public steamgroup in the unit list on dowrealism.com. The current group is http://steamcommunity.com/groups/3te_PGD_Community.

Best regards
        Bischhock

Comment

BePrime Gaming is semiaktive, we are waiting for the next big updates. Hope on may we will get the new animations and the map editor/cusrom maps

Comment

507th PiR still active.

Comment

404gaming.fr still here

Comment

Working...
            X