Dear Devil Dogs Server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Looter View Post
    Arachnid, I removed your ban. It may have been a mistake. Please go to our forums for any appeals, this is not the place. Turner, I banned you for being a jerk on the server. If you are nice, you can play. Everyone is welcome. Please no ban appeals here.
    "I banned you for being a jerk on the server." LOL, I literally said one thing to the guy about reading the forum post since you guys ban so many people (trying to give him low key hints so he doesn't get banned). Then that kid said something like "everyone whos good is a hacker?" since all your admins started complaining about hackers(In the time I played there were none). An admin(I assume) so kindly replied something like "Watch it, there's two admins and the owner on". A little bit later it said he "left" so I'm amusing a ban and then I got banned. So don't even bother with the unban since I wont be playing on a server that have a bunch of old men who act like children.
    Official FAQ
    Community Days of War FAQ

Comment

Originally posted by twist View Post
      No surprise at all, given their history as a "clan".
      What's that then ?

Comment

Admins need to delete this thread already. And TBH, anyone who pulls a stunt like this should not be unbanned IMO. Sorry Arachnid, your a cool dude and dedicated to the game, but this thread is a low ball man.

First Sergeant A. Switz [3rd MAR]
        Company Commander, 3/3 India Company
        3rd Battalion, 3rd Marines

Comment

I would of not been unbanned without exposing them to the community.
          This thread helps shed light on a common issue that will only get worse if the game excels.

Comment

Last post here. I don't care what you think of my servers. I can always ban you again. If you hack or you are a jerk, you will get banned. Period. We have a very well respected group who love to game and have fun. We've been around for over 12 years, so we must be doing something right. If you like I can tell you how to start your own server. Real easy. It's about a dollar a slot. Rent one. Run it the way you want. If you play on our servers, you have to play by our rules. If not, play somewhere else.

Comment

Sure, You absolutely can run your server the way you want. I'm all for banning jerks and hackers.

If you want to ban good players too then I'm all for that as long you at least admit that's what you are doing.
              Let's not falsely accuse everyone who can aim as a cheater then say you are banning 'hackers' and jerks.

Comment

Originally posted by Arachnid View Post
                I would of not been unbanned without exposing them to the community.
                This thread helps shed light on a common issue that will only get worse if the game excels.
                Thanks. Threads like this are important to the community.

Comment

More like Toxic AF

I mean look where it is posted. In the area for clans to advertise... Why not the general area? Why not the game discussion area? Or better yet, done so in private like 99% of server ban appeals.

Because ONE person posted this, DD now has this reputation and are getting pin pointed as the "immature community". This was CLEARLY meant to hurt DD. Not protest a ban. Quit playing innocent.

There are currently top tier players looking at someone who has been top tier for years with them as possibly using a recoil hack and asked me to help monitor him if they where not in game at same time. Point is, you cannot always know when banning a player for hacking accusation. And with footsteps in this game, make it even harder to finally determine if someone is walling or not.

Like Looter said, comp players love this sort of threads. So why not make your own server and advertise it as NEVER banning a good player. Please, take all the suspicious players from us and enjoy the success that brings.
                  Last edited by A. Switz [3rd MAR]; 02-18-2017, 05:34 PM.
                  First Sergeant A. Switz [3rd MAR]
                  Company Commander, 3/3 India Company
                  3rd Battalion, 3rd Marines

Comment

Twist is being sarcastic.
                    --
                    I'm just trying to help devil dogs and other servers like them.
                    I want them to understand that everyone doing well is not cheating.
                    --
                    Switz, it's definitely hard to determine cheats with some people even while spectating them but these guys don't even bother spectating.
                    They just ban first and ask questions later. I'd like for them to change that mentality for the community's sake or at least admit they are banning innocent players most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by A. Switz [3rd MAR
                      ;n19856]More like Toxic AF

I mean look where it is posted. In the area for clans to advertise... Why not the general area? Why not the game discussion area? Or better yet, done so in private like 99% of server ban appeals.

Because ONE person posted this, DD now has this reputation and are getting pin pointed as the "immature community". This was CLEARLY meant to hurt DD. Not protest a ban. Quit playing innocent.

There are currently top tier players looking at someone who has been top tier for years with them as possibly using a recoil hack and asked me to help monitor him if they where not in game at same time. Point is, you cannot always know when banning a player for hacking accusation. And with footsteps in this game, make it even harder to finally determine if someone is walling or not.

Like Looter said, comp players love this sort of threads. So why not make your own server and advertise it as NEVER banning a good player. Please, take all the suspicious players from us and enjoy the success that brings.
                      This is posted in the clan section, there is no clan advertisement section there is just 1 section called clans so that can easily explain why it was posted here. It could have been posted in general area, but it wouldn't of fit in game discussion since it’s about the clan.

I'm going play devil’s advocate with -> “Because ONE person posted this, DD now has this reputation and are getting pin pointed as the "immature community". Well I would argue that since the ONE admin posted that I was a jerk, now everyone who reads that who doesn’t know me has a preconceived notion that I am a jerk. When I am not and was simply trying to tell a player to stop talking to the admin or he will ban you. Yea I called them old men who act like children but that was after the fact of being banned for being a “jerk” when I did nothing wrong. Then he goes on to say anyone who is nice is welcome when obviously what isn’t the case. So yea I was a little map but whatever. I have nothing against them, I’m just not going to sit here and let someone call me a jerk when I clearly wasn’t being one.

Anyway I'm done checking this and obviously nothing against you switz, just don't agree with some things you said.
                      Official FAQ
                      Community Days of War FAQ

Comment

It's sad servers are already banning people that are doing better than average for cheating. It does nothing to help the community grow.

Comment

Working...
                        X