FragDoW Mapping Team Goal / Roadmap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FragDoW Mapping Team Goal / Roadmap

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen_Shot_2017-03-10_at_1.19.15_PM.png Views:	1 Size:	46.7 KB ID:	20297

FragDoW. Competitive Days of War Community.

Hi all.

Just wanted to let the community know that the FragDow.com teams goal is to produce high quality competitive maps, remakes, & pub maps for the Days of War community. We have been spending the last couple months working on a few projects that might interest you, including DoD_Railroad remake and DoD_Argentan remake as well as a bunch of other maps. As we aren't doing this as a full time job, our process of completing maps for DoW may take longer than you would hope for but we are definitely doing our best to help Driven Arts make this game awesome as it can be! We really respect the devs and they are working extremely hard to produce content for you guys as well. We are just here to give a helping hand!

Also a small side note, the FragDoW team is recruiting team members, map designers, programmers, model/animators, creative minds to help get community content out faster for all things DoW. UE4 experience is a must! All work is voluntary at the time being.

Get with Pande (FragDoW owner) or myself for more info over at our discord: https://discord.gg/brCs8Sr

If you would like to follow our progress on current DoW mapping projects, you can find our Trello Roadmap here: https://trello.com/b/EeeEhPgQ/mapping
    Sign up over @ fragdow.com if you haven't already, we'll be doing DoW community events in the future etc.

Thanks!
    c-ton & Pande

fragdow.com
    Last edited by cton; 03-12-2017, 06:35 PM.
    https://dowserverstatus.net/74.91.121.228/27015/banner.png

Good luck in your project.
    I relayed your message on french community : http://www.dowfrance.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=224
    DoWFrance.com - French Community
    Join us on Discord | Steam Group | Website

Comment

Thank you Panteror for the support!

Comment

Nice to see people taking matters in their own hands! i wish you well in this endeavor and would gladly help with some play-testing.

Comment

Thanks TuElite we hope to be a vital part of the DoW community

Comment

That snowy map looks really good, do you get access to all assets from the game?

Also, how does one get to use the beta editor?

Comment

Originally posted by Duke_Countu View Post
              That snowy map looks really good, do you get access to all assets from the game?

Also, how does one get to use the beta editor?
              "
              Map Editor Update

Starting this week we have sent out the first batch of invites to closed access to the map editor. We have selected folks who have demonstrated a level of competence with UE4 many of whom have already made progress on maps without our assets.

The purpose of the first batch is to iron out the features and methods in the editor to make sure we provide a smooth experience when we open it up publicly, while also pushing forward the most complete community maps.

If you feel you belong in this first batch, make sure to send us some shots of what you’ve been working on or ideas you want to build."

now since there choosing who they send it to ...and we can assume that "C-TON" would be top of there list , and he has not made a mention of testing a map he has made in a server ...
              THIS IS ALL VERY ODD , today i learn through discord that devs are not even talking or answering any questions lately

So it look like we are to wait , wait and more waiting for more new maps , maybe the game has been abandoned now for what ever reason

C-TON can you clear up this confusion ? ( seams he does not come around now also)

Comment

Originally posted by dayzofwarz View Post
                now since there choosing who they send it to ...and we can assume that "C-TON" would be top of there list , and he has not made a mention of testing a map he has made in a server ...
                THIS IS ALL VERY ODD , today i learn through discord that devs are not even talking or answering any questions lately

So it look like we are to wait , wait and more waiting for more new maps , maybe the game has been abandoned now for what ever reason

C-TON can you clear up this confusion ? ( seams he does not come around now also)
                The devs were answering comments on their Facebook just yesterday, so I would be surprised in they'd abandoned the project.

Comment

THX that's good to know

Comment

we can't comment about the editor due to an NDA, you just have to wait

Comment

Just dropping by again to thank all the map makers out there. We owe you!

I have some assets I need made too. Willing to pay a little for them. Mainly just targets and sequences.
                      First Sergeant A. Switz [3rd MAR]
                      Company Commander, 3/3 India Company
                      3rd Battalion, 3rd Marines

Comment

• Game
                        Game commented
                        Editing a comment
                        i bet someone has already made simple targets on the UE4 market place, any UE4 asset can be dropped into a DoW project
                    Working...
                    X