X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

exciting stuff!!

Comment

Originally posted by Subbie View Post
      Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory will soon be supported in the HammUEr plugin hopefully next week this is one off the maps iam working on.Only thing missing was the textures
      as these are getting rebuilt to HD.The map is 8v8 fragfest.
      Hi Subbie,

Please i'm remaking old dod_zafod from scatch and your map is really like the middle of zafod whit the bridge enclosed whit house etc i hope there will be not too much similar at this area, the annyoing thing its this area is the most played part of Zafod. Very nice work too, the bridge whit veassels its nice.
      Maybe if you want i can insert your bridge+bighouse+veassels on water in the zafod remake middle double cap flag ? I already made the layout&protobuilding of the others "scene" of the map(other flag area) , if you want to be whit me on zafod dont hesitate to contact me.
      The layout is classic [1pFlag]====[1pFlag]=====[2pFlag]=====[1pFlag]====[1pFlag].
      Spwn Fc BackAlley Middle/bridge Church spawn FC
      I will understand if you dont modify a little the layout of your bridge scene etc no problem but its better to cooperate on making a awesome map who lot of doders loved than working on two map but whit similar heatcombat scene (bridge whit river facing big building/castle).

Hi Game,

Very nice work whit Hammuer and i think your improvement on the map will make them better to play. I hope we will can play anzio at the public start of DOW like harrington and lennon, these map will bring a lot of old comp players i'm sure.

Have a nice day all,

Comment

Originally posted by Subbie View Post
        Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory will soon be supported in the HammUEr plugin hopefully next week this is one off the maps iam working on.Only thing missing was the textures
        as these are getting rebuilt to HD.The map is 8v8 fragfest.
        Any idea if support for porting Enemy Territory maps has been added?

Comment

1.3 Anzio > Source Anzio

Comment

Are there any actual Screenshots? The Dropbox link shows Document doesnt exist.

Comment

• Game
              Game commented
              Editing a comment
              you don't see any attachments in the OP?

Ah I see you updated some photos in the original post. Got it now. Looks promising. The textures could be better but I think that is due to the fact that it is a first inital import. So you dont need to construct the whole map from scratch. Nice

Comment

any progress on this ?

Comment

• Game
                Game commented
                Editing a comment
                yes.......

• dayzofwarz
                dayzofwarz commented
                Editing a comment
                after all this time ...and now?

• Game
                Game commented
                Editing a comment
                i need the editor to get out of closed beta

Can you even test the map ? without that?

Comment

Working...
              X