Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boycott NFOservers.com [GA]

They ban better players.

It's the only server with people on it at the moment and I got banned from it for going 30-5.. Kinda sucks as now I can't practice anymore.
    Please don't support these assholes who won't let good players practice because they don't like losing. You won't be missing out on much anyways, all they do is prone with LGs around corners..

Thank you.
    Last edited by TuElite; 03-12-2017, 04:14 AM.

Banned for skill or banned for for your usual spawn camping & cheap kills lmao

Comment

That's a possibility. I don't see how an annoying play style and being hard to deal with in-game could be ban worthy though.
      Shouldn't you just adjust to your opponent?

Comment

And some will adjust but some will just leave the game which does nothing to help promote this game atm.

With numbers being a problem I could understand a ban for your style of play

Would I ban, probably not. More a kick & warning

To each their own though.

Comment

Wow, i was just about to make a thread about this shit. I usually dont care but the guy [GA]Captain Pat was extremely rude to me out of no where, calling me names that no one should repeat, and literally out of no where. I was just playing. I had a really nice KDA and he was saying I was hacking, and then kicked me. I'll def not be playing at that server again. Avoid them like the plague. I always been the type of person to treat people how they'd want to be treated and apparently these guys never learned manners growing up.
          https://dowserverstatus.net/74.91.121.228/27015/banner.png

Comment

Originally posted by cton View Post
            Wow, i was just about to make a thread about this shit. I usually dont care but the guy [GA]Captain Pat was extremely rude to me out of no where, calling me names that no one should repeat, and literally out of no where. I was just playing. I had a really nice KDA and he was saying I was hacking, and then kicked me. I'll def not be playing at that server again. Avoid them like the plague. I always been the type of person to treat people how they'd want to be treated and apparently these guys never learned manners growing up.
            Yes to be unexpectedly rude from some one when you was polite and courteous to is totally uncalled for ,so many times the internet brings the worst out of persons so glad you treat others the way you want them to treat you C-TON and i am sure you dont try and read between the lines and make assumptions of what others say about someone until you go to them and speak to them about your concerns directly that of course is the adult thing to do ,yes we will at least set the standard for being adult in situations like that and show others we are above these actions
            Last edited by dayzofwarz; 03-20-2017, 03:23 AM.

Comment

And you wonder why people dont want to be around you.
              Last edited by cton; Yesterday, 12:45 AM.
              https://dowserverstatus.net/74.91.121.228/27015/banner.png

Comment

Originally posted by cton View Post
                And you wonder why people dont want to be around you.
                another verbal stab from a hypocrite... lol what ever young man

Comment

Working...
                X