Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boycott NFOservers.com [GA]

They ban better players.

It's the only server with people on it at the moment and I got banned from it for going 30-5.. Kinda sucks as now I can't practice anymore.
    Please don't support these assholes who won't let good players practice because they don't like losing. You won't be missing out on much anyways, all they do is prone with LGs around corners..

Thank you.
    Last edited by TuElite; 03-12-2017, 04:14 AM.

Banned for skill or banned for for your usual spawn camping & cheap kills lmao

Comment

That's a possibility. I don't see how an annoying play style and being hard to deal with in-game could be ban worthy though.
      Shouldn't you just adjust to your opponent?

Comment

• Shoot The Bunney (GA)
        Editing a comment
        You were warned twice! You were spawn camping - which we asked you not to do. You did not head the warning you are banned!

And some will adjust but some will just leave the game which does nothing to help promote this game atm.

With numbers being a problem I could understand a ban for your style of play

Would I ban, probably not. More a kick & warning

To each their own though.

Comment

Wow, i was just about to make a thread about this shit. I usually dont care but the guy [GA]Captain Pat was extremely rude to me out of no where, calling me names that no one should repeat, and literally out of no where. I was just playing. I had a really nice KDA and he was saying I was hacking, and then kicked me. I'll def not be playing at that server again. Avoid them like the plague. I always been the type of person to treat people how they'd want to be treated and apparently these guys never learned manners growing up.
        https://dowserverstatus.net/74.91.121.228/27015/banner.png

Comment

• Shoot The Bunney (GA)
          Editing a comment
          Cton- You were hacking! [GA]Captain Pat did NOT KICK YOU! That was another Admin that spent time watching you. Our server is meant for people to have fun, but people that use hacks and exploits chase away new players. So if you like to play on our server - no hacks or exploits please. we want all to have fun playing.

Originally posted by cton View Post
        Wow, i was just about to make a thread about this shit. I usually dont care but the guy [GA]Captain Pat was extremely rude to me out of no where, calling me names that no one should repeat, and literally out of no where. I was just playing. I had a really nice KDA and he was saying I was hacking, and then kicked me. I'll def not be playing at that server again. Avoid them like the plague. I always been the type of person to treat people how they'd want to be treated and apparently these guys never learned manners growing up.
        Yes to be unexpectedly rude from some one when you was polite and courteous to is totally uncalled for ,so many times the internet brings the worst out of persons so glad you treat others the way you want them to treat you C-TON and i am sure you dont try and read between the lines and make assumptions of what others say about someone until you go to them and speak to them about your concerns directly that of course is the adult thing to do ,yes we will at least set the standard for being adult in situations like that and show others we are above these actions
        Last edited by dayzofwarz; 03-20-2017, 03:23 AM.

Comment

And you wonder why people dont want to be around you.
          Last edited by cton; 03-22-2017, 12:45 AM.

Comment

And you wonder why people dont want to be around you.
            another verbal stab from a hypocrite... lol what ever young man

EDIT: yes i will throw pity to you , you do not want me giving details of your actions to the public i understand this, just don't speak like a hypocrite is all
            Last edited by dayzofwarz; 03-23-2017, 11:02 AM.

Comment

You dont even make sense Dayz, stop harrassing me please!

Comment

Life is too short to play with asshats. I am anxiously awaiting a valid anti cheat system for this game. Far too many hackers and glitchers.

Don't like being banned? Don't piss off admins and/or buy your own server. Just sayin...

Comment

• hotsoup
                  hotsoup commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I am also excited for a valid anti cheat system. The term cheating is being thrown around a bit to much in my opinion. It looks poorly on someone to accuse another to defend their own shortcomings .
                  Last edited by hotsoup; 03-26-2017, 05:26 AM. Reason: Edited for phasing purposes.

Originally posted by Archangel View Post
                Life is too short to play with asshats. I am anxiously awaiting a valid anti cheat system for this game. Far too many hackers and glitchers.

Don't like being banned? Don't piss off admins and/or buy your own server. Just sayin...
                WELL SAID

i SUSPECT YOU HAVE GIVEN THE MODERATOR THERE A REASON OTHER THAN HOW YOU WAS PLAYING , I SUSPECT IT WAS YOUR OWN FOWL MOUTH THAT GOT YOU BANNED -C-TON AND WHY SHOULD THE COMMUNITY AVOID THAT SERVER BASED ON WHAT YOU SAY ,
                YES BUY YOUR OWN SERVER , DIDN'T YOU HAVE ONE?

Comment

Please stop harrassing me dayzofwarz
                  Last edited by cton; 04-03-2017, 10:36 AM.

Comment

Yeah dowz stop prooving you have to be boycotd, we understood that since your first post.
                    http://anubis.clan.free.fr

Comment

Why is your server called NFO Server? I get that's who you got it from. Do you have a agreement with them or something to cut cost down but no say in servers name?
                      First Sergeant A. Switz [3rd MAR]
                      Company Commander, 3/3 India Company
                      3rd Battalion, 3rd Marines

Comment

Working...
                      X